Nov 13, 2014

Scrapbook Layout | Stash Diving | Video Tutorial

Hello friends.  Boy, it has definitely been a while since I did a full 12x12 scrapbook layout!  Just part of the after math of having a baby.  I got inspiration from You Tube by watching some old channels that I had subscribed to that had scrapbooking videos on them, and I found a couple new ones too.  Watching these videos truly got my juices flowing and built up my desire to scrapbook again!
So finally I'm able to put in an album some of my vacation photos from our trip to Hawaii in 2012.  Yes, it's been almost 2 years!  Thank goodness I had these pictures printed and ready to be 'scrapped'.  The pictures I used are from Instagram and I used www.Kanvess.com to print them out.  At 25 cents each, I felt it wasn't a bad deal.  The pictures are all square and have a white border around them, which I like.
I hope you like the layout and the video.  I was so glad to use some small pieces of cardstock and designer paper scraps, as well as some older products like my rub ons and old stickers!  

I currently have 391 You Tube subscribers.  If I hit 400 I will have a giveaway of some Heidi Swapp mini stamp sets.  So if you haven't subscribed yet, please do!  Thank you for your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment