Sep 12, 2014

Scrapbook layout for baby

After a long scrapbooking 'drought' of about 2-3 months, I was happy to put this layout together.  It did feel a bit foreign to put a layout together after such a long time of making cards instead of layouts.  I had to watch a few scrapbooking videos on You Tube to get my mojo going.  I am very pleased with the end result.
I got the background paper chosen first and then selected coordinating papers and solid cardstock that matched.  I used simple embellishments so my photo would stand out.  Simple wood veneer, ledt over glitter stickers, and washi tape was all I used.  The alphabet stickers were from an older Amy Tangerine line.
I know this is one of many future layouts of my baby boy.  I didn't make a video since it took me a long time since I was out of mojo for a while.
Stay tunes for more layouts and Project Life pages too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment