Jun 2, 2014

Project Life & Pregnancy progress

I am moving along with my pregnancy & my pregnancy album using Project Life pages.  I am now in my 29th week, or 7th month, and I've gained 30 lbs. so far!  I'm really feeling the extra weight on my body.  My legs, feet, and back are getting more sore and I cannot walk or stand for a long period of time.  Running errands now have to be spaced apart, I can't do multiple errands in one day or I get sore and really wiped out.  
The 3D photo here, is of my little guy.  The photo was taken on April 9th..so he is bigger now, probably close to 3 pounds.  He is very active, kicking me a lot!  We are so excited that we have just 10 more weeks to go!

I've been resting a bit more so I haven't been at my craft table much.  But I was happy to get in the mood and I created two more pages in my album!  
I just posted my latest video of the page I shared in my last post here on my blog.  CLICK HERE to see the video.  I have already completed the next two pages without recording, so future videos I will record my process of putting the layouts together.  I am still struggling with the planning part of Project Life.  I don't know which page layout I will be using, so I don't know to print my photos horizontally or vertically.  And some photos are already printed, so I have to really try hard to find a page layout that will work - not only on the front but also the back.  This does take a bit of planning...which is the only difficulty thus far.
I got a new stamp set from Basic Gray for less than $6 from JoAnn's.  It is shown here.  It is quite a simple stamp set, but very useful for Project Life. I also placed an order from Two Peas In a Bucket and got a few more alphabet sticker sets that were in their clearance. I got some My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pads that had colors and patterns that I thought would work for a baby album.  The pads I got are called Presh and Charm.  I also got a cute baby boy sticker set from the Snap! collection.  Click on the links to see a preview of these items.  Lots of fun goodies to use in upcoming layouts, I'm excited to use them.  Stayed tuned for more layouts and a card video too!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment