Apr 8, 2014

Chef card | watercoloring

After much delay, I was finally able to do some stamping!  My dad asked me to make a card for him to give to a chef.  To add some visual interest and texture I used the stripes embossing folder for the card base.  I used some older stamps I had from Martha Stewart for the bowls, spoon, and rolling pin.  I made a cery tiny mask for the spoon, using a post it, so i could stamp the rolling pin to appear behind the spoon. 
 To color, I used two colors of distress ink for the browns and I used basic inks from Stampin Up and my water brush.  For a little extra touch, I heat embossed the sentiment in black ink.  The sentiment is from a retired Stampin Up set that I can't part with.  
In my next post I'll do a quick review of my first ever Project Life pages for my pregnany/baby album.  Stay tuned and happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment